Wednesday, October 26, 2005

crying in the dark


By the shower of a stream
I wait for you, in my dream

A red rose in my hand
A moment; the future? Or a mere glance?

Fogged by my own shadow
Turned inside out, don't know where to go

Cry, cry, cry on my own
I lie to myself
Saying it'll be ok
But as night looms; I gloom on

Tearing my heart
Piece by piece
There's no place for emotions in my life
Or in my dreams

Surrower's path
Fate stands back and laughs

And God looks down on me
Saying 'What a pitty'

The enchanted device
The mind's delight
Created to know
What's wrong from right

This where I am
Because of what I have in my past

Relieve the hunger
Passion goes yonder

And all to an end
None to this man's best

Forgive me, for this how I feel
This is who I am; this is who I always be

Garnished flower
Torns to parts
Go home
And cry alone in the dark

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

jawaher: yeah..

i guess you can say that, i suppose