Saturday, October 08, 2005

Helping the helpless

I was in a confusion state today because I remembered a friend of mine who was hospitalized in the same ward as I was in a few months back and died of Lukiemia.

I was devestated back by the incident. And I still can't believe until this moment that he had passed away.

I want to take a look at different patients who deal with the issue of Blood Cancer like in the Royal Hospital or perhaps in SQU-H (Sultan Qaboos University - Hospital). Since they are the most properly equipped for such cases (as far as I know; if not, please correct me).

I want to be better informed about the cases here in Oman so I could possibly make some sort of essay about it and present it to the public to raise the awareness of the situation in the Sultanate.

People should know about such a thing. And moreso, they should be better equipped to tackle this issue if such a thing - God forbid - should ever happen to anyone they should know or perhaps their kin or friend or relative.

If anyone has any piece of information about this please contact me here or on my email: pennedthoughts@gmail.com.

Let's spread the message, people.

Help the helpless.

0 comments: