Monday, October 24, 2005

Anything's possible

I know I have said this like maybe a gazillion times before. And at times I wish I had taken that decision and gotten rid of the headache that I have right now..

Some of you are thinking - 'oh, here he goes again with that old broken record'. Maybe so. But if that's the case, why do you come here to read what's on this blog in the first place?

Anyhow.

Without further delay, I am thinking of taking up Kaza's way out of the blog world.

Permanently..

I mean, I hate myself right now so much for going through the same ideas inside my over and over and over again. I hate it all. I really do.

And it really hurts.

So thank you all for your 'concern'. I'll let you know if I ever wish to live my life in a pleaseable manner.

...whatever





..The End of The Line..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're weird. :os

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nabhan: thank you so much