Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Just before the journey

So what is love, then?

I wish I knew. I do know it has partially something to do with how a person looks inside out. Whether they wish to be loved or just want to get laid. I also know that love deals with everything with such compassion that even if you don't feel the other person hugging you away, then you feel it from a distance just by talking to you. Their smile withers away the frustration from your brain cells. Headaches and all. Not exactly the romantic thing to say, but it's the truth.

Life is unfair - get over it

Love is never attracted at a scrub trying to imitate life's moments by making it look that he is busy. Life's chances are always out there. We have fly to them. Soar. Grow our own wings, until, one day, we reach the stars, the skies, and hopefully; Heaven.

It's fun to get messed up

Because you can always laugh about it later on. Trying to laugh on it means that you're letting go of the negative feeling. Trying to deal with the 'situation'.

Deal as you are dealt

Even though it's rough. When you have time to be better than the other person by 'giving the cheek'; do so. Otherwise, a piece of the mind is on the menu.

In the end..

My heart is a red rose on your window petal
Finding a life without you is a lost case
Only God knows how much I adore you
Forgive me; this is how my heart - without you - breaks

0 comments: