Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Forever

What is a heart without it's soul?
What is a man's ultimate wish, dying young?
What is a mother's heart, without her only son?
What is forever, if there's no tomorrow?

What is my life without you?
When I could clearly just die, thinking of you
Constantly, repeatedly, saying your name
Heart pulsating, conciousness to regain

What is the death of a hero?
If not to conquer?
What is the life of passionate person?
Without the love he wishes for?

What is me, without you?
What is time, if not with you, but solitude?
What is lonliness? But a cancer
What are the nights and days I spend? But a disaster

Tell me why
Should I live my life
Without you?

If you keep on saying
That there are so many others
Better than you?

My eyes only seek you
And only you
They matter to me, not
You are my Angel, you are the truth

Red rose upon your window petal
I will wait here, for you, forever

0 comments: