Sunday, October 30, 2005

Pitter, Patter


Pitter, patter on the watery lane
Pitter, patter, feet flying away

A brief look
A close eye
The fear it stings you with
Is no lie

Pitter, patter on the water lane
Cold, cold, someone hand me a blanket, please

Pitter, patter under the rain
Under the thundery sky
Lightning in my eyes
Do I scream? I keep running away

A look to the left
Forest greens
A look to the right
Open free

Pitter, patter do my feet take me
Pitter, patter, under this tree, will I protect me

Pitter, patter rain
Somebody, anybody, help me

Cry alone
Cry under the rain
Crying for someone
To hold my hand and say

'Cry not
Courage, lose not
Valor in thy heart
Hold thou thought, and light thou spark'

Pitter, patter
I hold no shame
Pitter, patter
I run no longer; I will have my day

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

lol....

:oP Jawaher