Thursday, October 06, 2005

The lust of desire

Roses are red
Violets are blue
These few words I speak
Are created especially for you

You would dance through the fire
Of passion and love
The lust of desire
The grudge. The rush

Your pearly white blues
I drown into endlessly
The stars in the sky, the miniscure reflection of whats on the pool
I can only say that it draws me more near

I try to hold on to myself
Stop myself from letting go
Let the mind do the driving
Before I make an insane move

And there it was
It happened
Faster
Than a bolf of lightening

...the kiss
...the moonlight
...the red rose had been plucked
...the defenition of love has just been concieved

2 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

@ Ain: lol...

sooooooooooooooo - you were bored and you decided to finish your time over with my blog? huh? just kidding..

thanks for the words and yes i did write it last night, he he he ..

but i think its feelingless :o(

Sleepless In Muscat said...

no, you may not

i'd have to kill you then..

kill bill style he he he