Saturday, October 22, 2005

Push Up or Shut Up

She'd walk in
Look at me
And smile

Her smile
Would wake my heart
From the gloom I live in, into the light

Pitty she doesn't want me
She doesn't think of me

I keep telling myself that there's no way
For this to end in happiness in any case

So why do I drag myself in even more?
Why do I find it so hard to understand the truth that's going on?

And when she leaves
I wait until the next day
Perhaps we will meet
Perhaps we will have something else to share

And all I ever want her to be
Is just to see her in the way she always
is; so happy
Smiling freely
Like she always is whenever I see her on any day

Wishful thinking of the heart
Not having the courage to say this to her face, is the saddest part

------
one song comes to mind: Just An Illusion by Imagination

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

i would doubt that very much Jawaher