Friday, October 21, 2005

No Matter What

I saw this woman who reminded me of you

But..

She didn't have your smile
She didn't have your eyes
She didn't have your sweet laugh
She couldn't comfort me the way you do

I am torn apart
By my heart
By what I should do
In order to get my life back

But everytime I try to think
Of someway to just make things better
My mind just brings
Me to the image of you

Tell me I am mad
Tell me I am crazy
Say what you want
But no matter, it's you who I think of, every part of the day

------------
update: I was really tired for those two days that I hardly left the house. But now I am a bit better. So thank you for your concern, people..

2 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thanks jawaher..

i am glad that someone is now smiling..

but if only..

Sleepless In Muscat said...

i can't continue the sentence..

let's just keep that 'under the lid'