Friday, October 28, 2005

Suppose

Suppose we weren't alive to live this moment right now.
What would you do to clear up that view between the clouds?

Suppose that life was never like this.
Suppose that everybody was happy and at abliss.
Would you think of going back?
Would you think of changing it?

We live life everyday
To regret the very next day
Wishing we had done this or that
Or done what we had done in the past

The past may have gone on
But in our minds, it is never forgotten

I ask for a chance
I only want to understand

But then I only want a few other things
Some call it being too demanding

If that's the case
Then don't go behind my back, say it to my face

I only want to walk the lonely road with you
Hand in hand, not in solitude
Faces blush, not in gloom
Heart pulses racing
Adventure in the future, for us, awaits

And believe me when I say
I will always love you no matter what people may say

2 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thanks Jawaher...

it seems you're the only one on who actually reads my poetry and appreciates it on my blog..

thanks again

;o)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

'hatha min fadhl rabi'