Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bugger

Someone doesn't want me to leave town. And its been made obvious by so many situations. Some of which are too personal to detail them here and others which are so damn funny.

So basically I have not gone to Sohar nor will I go until further notice. And you'll be the first to know - believe me.

Too bad, I was actually looking forward to it.

But I had taken some quick changes into hand yesterday night to get the ball rolling. And I should be on my way to being busy again... phew.

Plus - the Ministry of Information has finally approved my book (took their own sweet time too!). So now it will be with the printers to be done and over with.

I have from here until April, 2006 to busy myself with something part-time or voluntary. Shouldn't be too hard. By April, I'll definitely be registered into that MBA program.

Good luck to all us

0 comments: