Friday, October 14, 2005

48 hours later..

I hadn't posted yesterday because I was having a very bad day and today even in the morning. It started out with a big migrane that kept going on and off. Dunno why. And then later on in the evening it came back with my forhead bleeding again. Then that vanished around 4am in the morning as I went to sleep. I woke up today and was feeling pretty ok, and since I am not fasting because of my doctor's advice; I started to have my breakfast. After that, all of a sudden, the headache began again, and then I began to feel light-headed, too. I even barely got back upstairs to my room, and threw myself on the bed. Woke up at 6pm, and that was that.

Phew. Thank God that was over.

I've been thinking of applying for an ADSL connection, they say during this promotion - you get everything for free except the bill (too bad - he he he).

Plus I have been asking around for part time jobs, too. Heard of position, but it's physically demanding, something which my doctor doesn't want me to do, unfortunately. (I'm not a cissy - I'm more of a rebel)

Apart from that, I watched the movie Land of the Dead on DVD maybe two days ago, and it was pretty gruesome and that was cool. Someone told me that it's part of a series. If that's the case, then I am getting the full collection.

...Time stops for no one...

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

koooooool

;o)

thanks twisted..

don't worry about my little head.. i have appointment very soon