Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tagged by Jawaher..

Seven things I plan to do:

1- Try to get my book finished before Eid.

2- Get a part-time job.

3- Get that small Sony digital mp3 walkman.

4- Become more healty by toning up my body through work-out.

5- Get ADSL before the offer runs out.

6- Learn how to write better and more professionally.

7- Eventually give up writing poetry


Seven things I can do:

1- Give good advice.

2- Listen to good quality music.

3- Make people laugh silly.

4- Create a good fung-shui based layout for furniture.

5- Make friendships somewhat easily.

6- Be focused when I want to really do something.

7- Eat one whole large pizza!


Seven things I can't do:

1- Be hypocritical.

2- Convince myself to do something that I don't believe in or don't understand fully.

3- Give proper directions to a place without having to be at the place ;oP .

4- Be happy most of the time.

5- Do HTML programming.

6- Confront someone even when it's my right.

7- Stand rude and abnoxious people where-ever and who-ever they are.


Seven things I say most often:

1- Wallah?

2- You're not serious?

3- Damn!

4- [censored]

5- [censored]

6- Holy cow!

7- Cool!

Seven people I would like to tag:

1- Nash

2- Nomaadic

3- Twisted

4- Najah

5- Allured

6- Noors

7- Saud

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

don't worry..

it won't be anytime soon

i will issue a third book which one won't be exactly poetry and then i would stop for a long time