Sunday, October 16, 2005

'Screwed'

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment...And it's not one of those lonnnnnnnngggg sieastas, alright?

This dentist would be so proud when he's done with me he'll probably retire from the profession because of the headache that I am about to provide him with - he he he

The only image conjured up in my mind right is the one of people drilling along a paved road and they're digging in like real real deep.. ouch!

Then - for all your enjoyment and pleasure of those who were concerned with my health - I have an appointment on this Sunday (no, not today) both with the doctor and a CT scan. And I get to taste that delicious, scrumpcious, beautiful and most tastey absolutlely loveable artificial milk substance (notice the sarcasim, yet?) that would be given to me to swallow prior to the CT scan for that day..

I had a faint spell today but I think that was because I had too many sweets (ie: Kunafa) the moment I woke up along with a huge glass of orange juice.. But I am fine, now.

In between, I am still trying to look for a part-time job or something that I could busy myself with. Hopefully, I would be able to find one, inshallah.
____________________

update: my column will be published this week in the theweek

0 comments: