Friday, October 07, 2005

How sweet life would be

He would open his eyes to hers
A smile. A glimpse of those sunshine smiles.

Days go by and we are sad
Happy to do what we please; but with others, we just go mad

A red rose upon the window petal
A little note, too
The sweet scent of this freshly plucked rose
And a hand written 'I love you'

Do we feel sad because our dreams take us where we want to be?
And end up waking, sadly; to reality?

I'd rather make you happy and smile from all your heart
Than having to smile with your mask as you cry away in the lonely dark

Night comes and it comes to this
Goodnight. Lovers kiss.

May always dream of Heaven
Of the day that you have all your wishes come true
May you always feel blessed
This, my princess, is my heart as I lay it out for you

...Your Prince

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

i suppose you're right there, Ain

:o)