Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Effect You Have on Me

I swear
You have the most gorgeous eyes
That goes along perfectly with your smile
The way you laugh just makes me go wild
The Earth shatters under my feet and I am still solid on the ground

You turn in me every motion any man should ever know
You think I am saying this because I am a man that would play with his words but I am not
I am being sincere about what's in my heart and what it can conceal not

You fill my every moment with loving desires for life
You make black clouds rain
You turn my life upside down and up again
You've breathed life into me yet again

You just don't know what it is this effect you have on me
The devotion I hold for thee
The smile on my face, the feeling of glee
I feel like laughing even when something bad happens to me

Did you know you have this effect on me?

5 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Ella:

;o)

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

tayyeb '7alas. etzawwaj ba'a!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira:

lol...

no thanks..

;o)

flamin said...

lollll this reminds me of HIGH-SCHOOL crushes! haven't felt like this in a long time.

i think i just made myself sound like a 50 yr old :P

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MD:

nooo....you don't sound like a 50 year old.




you sound like a 65 year old :P