Monday, April 17, 2006

Hi ho, Hi ho..


I never realized that employment can invegorate you of making you hum a song while going to a dentist appointment. I mean, I have been employed before, but I never felt this good.

I actually found out that I am a workaholic at nature because I didn't notice the time pass by today when it was all of a sudden 7pm and me realizing that I had spent 10 hours at work. I mean, it felt really, really, really good.

I am so glad and so thankful that I finally found something to occupy my tme and finally realize that I can be a working productive member of the society.

How many of you have experienced this feeling such as I?

6 comments:

MJ said...

I'm really glad that you're employed again!

Good luck!

I get this feeling when I spend 14 hours working at university! I come home and have this energy! It sometimes is scary for other people though.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Tell me about it... lol

I sorta get the same treatment because of my past health experience and my random ups and downs with what is going on here and there...(if you understand that let me know.. he he)

:o)

Arabized said...

oh i understand completely... i'm a workaholic also, if i really like what im doing, or if i personally find it important.

its a great feeling.

good luck ali!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Arabized:

Thank you so much.

I hope you have the best of luck when you want to start your new job

flamin said...

...aha! see what did i tell u :) i'm glad you feel so. things always get better.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MD:

Yes you did...

And I think I told you the same...so we're even steven... lol ;p

;o)