Monday, April 24, 2006

fate's explanation..

I haven't forgotten what has happened to me as far as my feelings are conveyed through blogging. And I have yet still to taste the bittersweet taste of life in my coming years, of this, I know.

And not to sound all too pesimistic or depressed, but I had read earlier on in my 'horor'-scope (I don't believe in that nonesense, by the way), that even with everything going against me right now, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Where have I heard that before? Hmm..

It's funny how some people turn to the things that mean most to them in desperate measures, yet forget to thank those who helped them along the way with having everything they need and want in their life up to some point in time.

There are those who believe in the stars (i.e.: Zodiac signs), others who are Muslims, Christians and of other beliefs. What is it that drives us to believe in something or 'someone' - per say? Is it the sole need of guidance in their life? Or to find an answer to every question that lingers on in their minds up to the big ultimate - 'why'?

Why does the world turn around? Why is the sky blue? Why can't control our own feelings and heartbeats?

If we had all those answers, we would be in Heaven.

You might all think that I am lame in saying this; but to me I have been dealing with misery after misery after misery. And it seems everytime I reach high ground, I need Noah's (PBUH) Ark just to survive the storm that gushes it's way pulling me with it to the bottom of the ocean.

If fate had a hand in what happened to me. And, yes; I believe it did.

Well, then..

It had better come up with a pretty good explanation.

-------

PS: Thanks to everyone for their wonderfully and remarkeabley comforting words.

3 comments:

Arabized said...

you are very welcome

Nostalgia said...

:) u are most welcome!!Its true if we had all the answers then we wud be in heaven.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Arabized:

;o)

Sara:

Thanks

;o)

And I do believe in that, by the way