Saturday, April 15, 2006

Everything Was A Lie

I close my eyes that are filled with blood
My ears, I close them not to hear what I dread
I peak through my eyelids
I seek the light that would show me the path of which is hid

Sunlight sky
Dark rain
Of life within life, where does it all begin?

Turn the deceit, the lies away
Turn the hacked faces, sawn by their own disbeliefs
Where is it, one can turn to when shadowed by the world's firm ugly trend?

I ask thee
Help me
Help me to tackle the rush of pain inside
The hills that grown within, the thrust of rock against tides
Time will follow
Regret will bring in you
And what you always thought was a truth
..Was just a lie

4 comments:

Arabized said...

>>And what you always thought was a truth
..Was just a lie <<

ouch.

i'm not one that should talk about depession because i wear a smile, while i wither away inside, confused and unsure of what is true or a lie.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Arabized:

I don't know how to deal with depression even though I have written in an article to theweek about it a long time back..

MJ said...

Depression is all about not knowing how to deal with it, with 'feeling down'.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MJ:

You said it.

I think you should change your major into psychology than business..

;o)