Saturday, April 22, 2006

Wonderland of Misery

I love in a wonderland of misery
Of where thoughts roam my head
A child screams within
The nightmares he dreads

Of moonlight shine that tries to smile upon me
I turn away
Of where my life is an impeccable twist
Of treacharies and defeats

I look around
For someone to hold on to
But there's no one there

No one to tell me it'll be alright
Everything will be just fine
That I would last the day

My soul is cut; stabbed
The pain - I no longer understand

Forest of mystery
Sunlight of delight
Maybe I'm just not cut out
For this kind of a life

...A hand on my shoulder
Another, soft on my cheek
Is this another waterfall emotion?
Or just another daydream?

Now that I no longer who I am or where I should be
What is to become of my life and my feeling being lonely?

Do the stars have a have a surprise for me?
Or is this all a master plan that's hidden beneath?

My smile has now gone under a mask
I'm no longer a free spirit but an emotionless man

0 comments: