Sunday, April 16, 2006

Time heals all wounds?


Say you had everything in the world you ever needed.

Say you had everything in the world to benefit from and that everything was going your way.

Except for one thing.

What would you consider doing then? Would you give up everything you had fought for to get the position you are at now only to go back to caveman ages and live like the unsorrowful monk you once were? Or would you push on; thinking that there still lies hope farther into the future and that everything will be alright?

Even though that this one thing that you miss is the most important thing in the world to you and everything else compared to it means nothing at all, whatsoever.

What would you do?

7 comments:

MJ said...

What if you got this thing and it didn't turn out to be as great as you thought it is? You would have given everything else for that...

Maybe this thing is the most important because you don't have it...

Anyways, If I were in your shoes (but i won't because I like my shoes) I would push on and live with hope. :)

Nostalgia said...

Well,it depends how important thing it is?and will it compensate all the other things tht i loose on the way to get it.And will i ever in my life regret going after it.All these things matter.For example if i go after such thing and later in my life i find tht it wasn't so important.Then wht?well so i think if its in my fate i will get it.Till then i will hope for it.But will not give up all tht i have!!And i also believe whteva happens,happens for a reason.:)

Arabized said...

hmm im going to go arab on this one and use my mothers terminology

'it wasn't naseeb, it wasnt meant to be, there is a different plan for you'

so lets take the khonafa makin ladies advice and put your faith and trust in God, and surely good things will come your way.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MJ:

I guess, looking at the situation, from your point of view, that things do have a brighter side, too.

Thanks

;o)

Sara:

I wish I knew what the reason is..

:o(

Arabized:

I have always had my faith in Allah everytime I am down, but sometimes I just wish what this whole 'plan' is..

:o(

Arabized said...

two sad faces and one happy face :/

MJ said...

The happy face is for me!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Arabized:

what are you on about?

:S