Thursday, July 06, 2006

emotionally defeated

I feel like a bread crumb being shredded into another million pieces. I am so pessimistic right the world could crumble over my pweeny brain.

I am emotionally defeated. I have no faith nor self confidence in myself nor in the world nor anyone else for that matter to have some 'arrangement' of a relationship.

I am totally exhausted and outwitted out my skull that I can barely think straight any longer.


.....

They say there will come a time where a savour will come to your salvation and cure your heart's injuries. I figure it's about time for someone like that to show up in my life.

5 comments:

Tainted Female said...

’ They say there will come a time where a savour will come to your salvation and cure your heart's injuries. I figure it's about time for someone like that to show up in my life.’

First time I’ve been to your blog here, and I have to say… DAMN can I ever relate to this.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

tainted female:

lol..

and here I was thinking I was the only one who ever thought like this..

;o)

ps: welcome to my blog!

3anooda said...

story of my life. dont u sometimes think "am i supposed to look for my savior or are they going to show up on my doorstep one day?? what if they already came when i was out at the shop?? does that mean i missed my chance??"

sorry didnt mean to make things worse. LOL

Sleepless In Muscat said...

3anooda:

well that could be look at in another way by other people saying that you would never miss your chance unless you want to....something philosophical...don't ask.

or maybe because you haven't look good enough.

or maybe it wasn't your time...

excuses excuses excuses....thats all i ever hear

flamin said...

love's not easy. it's a whole complication in itself. i dont have much optimism to offer, for i am on a rocky boat myself.