Sunday, July 30, 2006

take a chance

I have found out that most people these days have this fear of taking a chance of going beyond because of their uncertainty of what lies ahead.

I ask them; why don't you just try and find out - you're not going to know by standing there against the wall.

It's silly. These ideas that come to our head once in a while telling us to move on but to hold on at the same time. Its the silly notions that hold us back because we feel fear about the future yet we want so much to go on to the next stage in our lives.

Life is all about chances, and if you let one chance slip through your hands then you are bound to forever stay where you stand unless you take a stance.

----


"If you change your mind,
I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me"

Abba - Take A Chance On Me

2 comments:

Luisa said...

bit difficult to be positive and relaxed on future when life dsnt come as you want

Sleepless In Muscat said...

PizzaQueen:

welcome back..!

I would say that you would have to turn things around for your benefit to enjoy your life.

Challenge yourself.