Monday, July 17, 2006

old habits die hard

Never ever regret life for no matter whatever reason makes you to feel that way. Because you will only regret taking the wrong decision.

I guess I have learned that the wrong and hard way throughout my whole lifetime.

I must have made a million dumb and stupid mistakes that no one would ever comprehend or perhaps just laugh at. But I have. And I guess that I will do it over and over again if I don't pay attention.

I cannot pursue what I can never gain.

You may think that that is a pessimistic way of looking at things. Actually, reality has taught me otherwise. And again, I say the wrong and hard way. I guess that old habits do die hard.

Anyone else been in that situation?

9 comments:

Nash said...

being in difficult situation prepares you for the next more difficult...

Degoat said...

take your mistakes like a lesson to be learned..

I guess everyone goes through ups n downs and thats what builds our different personalities ya!!!

G

Executivette said...

Oh I would have been yummy shark food if not for my total mess ups!

Getting through tough situations provide me maturity & character building ...

I'm still a working progress - too early for any regrets!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Nash: I agree with you. But it seems sometimes that life is just too difficult for even a small lesson.

DeGoat: I guess everyone goes through ups n downs and thats what builds our different personalities ya!!

that is so true..

Executivette: you like to eat Sharks? What's that taste like?

And I agree. Life is just too short at how old I am right now to show any remorse or regrets..

Executivette said...

It was a figure of speech :)

I think regret is a little tricky!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Executivette:

why do you say that?

Al Nims Media said...

There are no mistakes in life, only lessons.

Executivette said...

Because I think regret is a stepping stone to a better life if addressed and rectified!

btw thanx for the topic is was an eye opener!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Kishor:

I don't think so. The understanding of life lies within what is right and wrong and it is our choice that leads us to the end result which phases out the lessons and leaves us with the mistake of making the wrong assumptions.

Executivette:

It's been a pleasure.. ;o)