Thursday, March 22, 2007

all in a week

So this week may have passed by so quickly but it's events are rather slow. There are a few exceptions, though.

Like, for instance, I went to watch Spartans 300 and felt dissapointed and I am thinking that perhaps that was due to my having Gladiator as my standard. Because in my eyes, there was no movie such as it. So that was a complete failure.

I also got accepted into the insurance course - initially - but, now I am having second thoughts about continuing down that road for some personal reasons because of past experience. So, that's still there as a sort of dilemma tearing my mind apart because I can't make the choice, yet.

I am trying to push my writing hobby further by turning it into a career, hopefully. Don't know how I will, but there's only one way to find out.

And I had started something that I thought of myself doing so many times, and it has sort brought me some kind of peace inside of me. Yet it still leaves me with some unanswered questions that will gradually, one day, evaporate - hopefully.

0 comments: