Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Prestige


The Prestige is a movie that offers a twist of it's own, setting itself apart from other magical stories such as The Illusionist.

A movie that not only stars great actors but also a great performance by the magic itself within the movie about the rivalry between two fellow magicians, each obsessed to outdo the other in their field until the very last moment.

Without giving away the ending to this epic, it's not too grand to say that in the line of things that magic has to offer, this particular story wounds, patches, wounds again, patches again, and re-wounds all over again until the audience cannot tell what is real and what is fake anymore.

That is, until the final act.
---------

Links:

- Official DVD website (Disney)

- Trailer (Apple)

6 comments:

admin said...

Real Nice Blog, I love it, You have my appreciation for doing such a nice job.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

cam quebec:

Thank you very much for your kind, kind words. Please come back and visit my blog when you choose to.

Alex said...

SIM,

I did watch the movie after your post. I enjoyed it greatly. :)

Keep coming up with your reviews. :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

alex:

glad I could be of assistance

Amna_a said...

Didn't I tell you it was an excellent movie? :D

Sleepless In Muscat said...

moviemania:

I knew someone told me about this movie.

lol

:D