Saturday, March 24, 2007

International Shutdown Day - part 2


Remember when I posted way back about a boycott coming out to encourage individuals to boycott an annual event by the name International Shutdown Day?

Well, the day came. And guess what?

It seems no one participated in it because they either totally forgot about it or simply because it was a Saturday in that part of the world, the people couldn't go without using a computer on their weekend.

As did the people behind the idea, where they had their own servers running on that very day.

Am I the only one who smells fish here?

---------

Link:

- International Shutdown Day Is Here - you still with us?

2 comments:

Amna_a said...

Haha, yeah I completely forgot lol :P

Sleepless In Muscat said...

moviemania:

you know what?

I did, too, until I came up on the article.

:P

Guess that makes two, huh?