Saturday, March 17, 2007

a surprise ... in the making

I was up all night for a few nights now doing work on a special project that will help me come out to the open with a brand new look for the Arabic audience.

It's a blog that is written, typed in full in the Arabic language.

Unfortunately, my plans to roll it out the coming week have diminished because of personal linguistic problems of mine. So, I am going to have to postpone the debut indefinitely, until I get a full grasp on the language and the topics that I wish to put out.

I thought I would let you all know about this small special project of mine to know what's been keeping me busy besides my everyday posting, here at Sleepless In Muscat or any other participating blog.

You'll all be notified - in due time - about when the blog will be fully ready for your public reading leisures.

0 comments: