Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Been A Bit Busy..

Sorry people..

I've been a bit busy with other parts of my life and lately I don't feel quite so well because I hurt my lung cage and I can barely breathe through it or even sleep on the side that's hurt. Don't tell me to go to the doctor and see what it's all about. Because I would just let it come out the other ear.

I've been busy with distributing promotional copies of my second poetry book Wonderous World to people who were interested in having a copy. If you'd like one let me know, the first 100 copies of the book are free, after that, they're all going to be sold. I'm planning to make the revenues partially towards a charity case, just haven't decided to which one, yet.

People have also been offering to work for their private companies because they hang around with me, so I am considering the options, too.

Plus I have bought the popular book 'the five people you meet in Heaven' by Mitch Albom. Very cool. And what amazes me is the fact as I am reading the book, I tend to vizualize the writer's imagery of what is going on. And I swear that Bruce Willis would do great as the main character; Eddie.

I also plan to read another one by Mitch Albom, which is called 'Tuesdays with Morrie'. But I can't seem to find it here in Oman. I am also interested in reading books by Wordsworth and Streinburgh. And another phylisophical book by the name of Utopia.

I have to also start working again on another article that the folks at theweek would agree to print this time, and I have a good title to start on. Which, is a good thing, by the way.

Other than that, I still hang out at the same place, drink the same drink day in day out, and just chill in the cool coming winter breeze.

These happenings all seriously make me fascinated. Wonderful.

Heck.

Even smile with delight. ;o)

4 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thanks Jawaher..

but you'd best send me your post box details as soon as possible before all the promotional copies are finished..

Sleepless In Muscat said...

sure Kazooz..

do you want it by mail or do you want me to hand it to you personally - up to you.

email me on: pennedthoughts@gmail.com and let me know..

One Nine Seven One said...

Woah. Keep a copy 4 me. I'll send u mailing details as soon as i can because I dunno if I'll be able to get hold of your book in Dubai.

Cheers and get well dude.

Yahya

Sleepless In Muscat said...

kaza: lol ;o)

nomaadic: will do pal..