Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Blue Ribbon Beauty III (The Poetic Series): The Happy Ending

She walked down the aisle. She'd look around with a smile. She's back where she's at. In her heart she feels glad. Her eyes gleam, make no mistake. The twinkling. The feel to tease. She's saving it for him.

She went in. And sat down where used to always do. She looked happy and positive, too. Rosy cheeks and perfect black eyes. She's back where she is at. Her heart wants to dance.

Putting her hand on her famous blue ribbon, she looked around to see if he was there. What happens after then; she really doesn't care.

I hope I see you here
I really do
I hope that I can renew the chance
Of meeting you

I may have missed it way back then
But this time I have a positive feeling that it will have a happy end


She caught him coming in from one door. Her soul leaped and heart roared. Pulses racing. Face gleeming. This was it. No going back anymore.

He came in with a wide smile. Innocent like a child. Rose red from happiness. Happiness he knew only when they ever met.

A tear would roll down his eye. Just from this beautiful surprise. And knees go week. It must have been 11 years or so. That they haven't been in touch or more. But now it was happening; they were here.

I want to tell you how much I missed you
But I don't want to ruin this moment
Seeing you like this, like the Angels and their bliss
Words tangled up, all in one big mix

I see you in my mind
All I can do is think about you all the time
The rivers of feelings in my heart rumble to a rhyme
And all for the sweet person in you that I cannot imagine without in my life

So I see you're here
At last
How is it that we let all these years
Just pass?

I don't know
And now, I just don't care
If you're not my one heart's desire
I would rather throw myself into the lion's lair


Exchanging glances. Taking a minute or two. A flower is only as sweet. When it blooms. The life we take. The runs we make. The casual appearances we fake. Of this so-called life that loops us around, we all tend to hate.

I found you
And I found your heart
Its been 11 years
Since I've seen your set of eyes

Wouldn't it be great
If we just walked out of here
Went to the beach
Under the pouring rain?

Wouldn't it be fun
If we laughed our years apart away
Let the sorrows come out in their own way
Let's not ruin this chance, today


I don't mean to scare you at all
I want to come over to your house and ask for you hand
I know its quite sudden
But with the way our lives have been out of touch, I think you'd might understand


She looked at him, so seriously. She could have gotten up immediately. But there she was. Ferreting in her thoughts. For the right answer and then blurted it out - one and all

I'll wait for you to come by, this evening



0 comments: