Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Only The Lonely Will Talk - Of A Path That No One Should Ever Walk















What voice? Can you hear?
What focus? Can you steer?
What choice? Can you see?
The blood in my eyes
The torn soul in surprise
Sunset? Or sunrise?

Live a lie
Everyday
Live til one day you die
And your whole life's a mistake
Live and begone
The truth was always beyond

Figure a tale
Of a scene
A man, a lady
Crossing paths seemlessly

One day he was down
And she was around
And his heart would start to beat

The beauty, from her, that shined
The intelligence, in her, defined
But it seems it was never meant to be

The knife in the soul
Die and go cold
Tears from a rock
What feelings do I block

This is the road
This is the journey
This is the time I surrender my will
Forgive me

0 comments: