Tuesday, November 29, 2005

For every action. There is an equal and opposite re-action..

Ever since I wrote that article on 'Smoking is not cool' in theweek, the situation seems to me has worsened. I really hate smoking and remotely related to it.

I had talked about the consequences and what should be in Oman to help eradicate the silent epidemic in our country and how it's catching on even with the 'fair' sex.

And it just seems to me that people in this country are not quite aware what they are doing with their health. And I will say this: you're not even intelligent when you're smoking; because if you had the IQ of a toddler, you would know immediately that smoking is just not for you. I cannot stress that enough.

And if you're reading this and you know who I am and decide to piss me off with smoking in my face while I am on the outside parole, I will, I repeat - I will take your whole packet and shove it down the bin. It doesn't matter to me what you do next after that. But as long as I am around, no one I know will be smoking again.

You're simply just too stupid to understand the consequences of a fig..

0 comments: