Saturday, November 26, 2005

Will You..?

One day to another
One lie to another
One idea; a glimpse
A thought gone in the wind

Moon comes over the horizon
The dead stay in their burial sites
The dark streets are as they are
And minds are in an appensive mood under the moonlight

What am I doing here
After all?
A day to another
One lie I tell to myself
I smile and daydream
I capture the moment only to see it blown away in the winter breeze

I 'work hard' to stay alive
I pray to always have the passion in my heart
I kid myself sometimes in the night
That someone out there will come my way and we will catch each other's eye
Someday, sometime

I am not all what I seem
I am not all what you think
I am a person beyond the deep flesh and bones
I am a ghost in your eyes just as long as you get to say what you want to say

I am the pen in my hand
I am beating heart in my chest
I am eyes that see this world
I am Earth that shatters beneath my footsteps

'I think. Therefore, I am.'
The candle in the wind, gone from no hope or the wish for someone to comprehend

I am what I am
This is me
This is where I stand

Will you take me..?

0 comments: