Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Eid Mubarak


Eid is upon us all ...

I take this opportunity to say kol 3am wa el jamee3 bikhair.

Inshallah you have all had a great Ramadhan and actually felt the spirit of the past month. I also would like to take this opportunity to turn over a new leaf with anyone whom I had a row over the past over whatever silly matter it was, after all, we are all human beings, and in it's our genes to make mistakes.

I also would like to raise my hands to God to grant you whatever your hearts may desire and to make your life always a happy one and to grant you all the power, the will, and the strength to get through the rough times in the future. Its our experiences that teach us and makes us who we are and if we don't learn from them then we are truly misguided.

Ameen..

0 comments: