Thursday, November 24, 2005

A New Dawn. A New Day..

Fact is that I still sick with this worming disease may be more of an encouragement than that of a down-pour.

I still had a rough time last night with another wave of 'whole day fever' but I got through it. I am pushing on. I don't want to give up the life that I have. I enjoy going out, meeting my friends have fun and mostly eating pizzas. And it's my right, too.

And no one's going to take that away from me without a fight.

Nobody.

-----
I still managed to go to the cinema yesterday (that's why probably my condition got worse of the cold atmosphere) and watch The Brothers Grimm. It was ok. It was a bit funny. Nicely scary. And a tad confusing, too. And I forgot to mention damn long.

Me and my friends kept looking at our watch to see what time it is but the movie never seemed to end. he he he

I think we went for the 9:30pm show and finished by 11:45pm. Now if that's long I don't know what is.

Don't take my word for it. You might like it. Yet, again, you might.

------

Buzzard to blue
The long favored tune
Single white rose that blooms

Say you'll be with me til forever
Say you won't leave me and that we'll always be together
Say it with your heart and not your mind
Say it like it's the truth and not a lie

0 comments: