Friday, November 04, 2005

Secret Message


You asked me..
Why do I care
If there are better ones
Out there

I could have answered
But I didn't
I had the answer
But I didn't think you'd want to listen

I thought I would tell you
How much I feel
How much is it
That you torture me when you're nice to me

I thought I could tell you
That your smile upon me
Would take away my very troubles
But truth to the matter, the troubles are always there, but if I think more about them, they become double

Sometimes I wonder
Am I dreaming?
Am I in another reality
Thinking, conveying every feeling?

And I come back to the thought of you
Telling myself you are the only truth

I even dreamed about you once
Your parents wouldn't let our souls get in touch

And I thought to myself
What could this mean?
Besides the fact
That my feelings for you are real?

Why is it that you try to push me away?
Why is it that you don't want to give it a chance, I've been broken hearted too, in my early days

But I will push on with my life
I will prove it to you, that we were meant to be together, for life

And one day, I will look back upon this and laugh
And wonder how the days ever did past fast
As we grow old
Our love never afolds
But the beauty within our souls, will always last

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thanks Jawaher...

and i recommend you change to pizzas..

;oP