Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Lamest Excuse..

Ok..

I have to confess..

I am the most laziest creature on this planet - ever.

I sleep at 4am and wake up alternatively at 12pm noontime or 2pm in the afternoon. And what's annoying me is that these days I really should be getting up early because I should finish my chores for the book promotion and plus I have a really good business idea that just might hit off because its new and never been done in Oman.

The idea, though, is still in the brainstorming session. And I believe if it ever goes to the authorities for approval it will hit right off. But don't ask me to tell you what it's about it. Because I'll never tell. Sorry.

Anyways. Back to the topic at hand. I guess I am just lazy because I am as my parents and family would call me more of an octurnal creature that comes out at night. And seriously considering everything, I wouldn't find that hard to believe either. ;oD

But fact is I like the night better. I get more brighter ideas when its the night. I feel calmer at night. I eat more when it's night (but I don't gain anything..maybe my metabolism system is all mucked up - he he he).

I am... the night creature.

What would the world do without me? (me being snobby..and confident at the same time)

0 comments: