Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Somewhere..Over the rainbow..

The funniest thing happened to me when the time almost hit 4am here, Oman main time (popularily known as OMT - ha ha ha). I got this notion while listening to Michael Jackson's old album Dangerous, that I was going to make something of my life once and for all and put an end to the foolishness that I am letting control my path towards a rewarded destiny.

After all, I have my health back, thank God for that. And so far, for the last few months I feel as tough as a Bull - figuretively put, that is. I have a lot of skills in writing, and so far my second book - Wonderous World - has had returned great feedback from the people who recieved the promotional free copies (if you're interested into getting one, please get in touch with me - limited copies). I also have the fortnightly column in theweek, and although I may not admit it very much, but it is not only an output for my thoughts but rather also a place whereby I am recieving good toturing for honing my skillfull passion.

I am not missing out on anything.

I have everything I need, nothing that I would want more.

Makes you feel all nice, warm, and tingly inside, don't it?

----------

"This is my life. I will not be opressed." - Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

0 comments: