Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Double Whammie

I was starbucks yesterday (Tuesday night). And I was chatting along with a group of friends I know. And the place was crowded that we were so lucky to get a table and some extra few seats.

Anyhow.

So we're sitting down, and chatting along. And as the conversation continued, I get this beep beep sorta sound from my mobile. I take it out of my pocket and see what it is, and I am getting a bluetooth message from someone and the file description was a picture. So I figure, you know, what the hell? And accepted the connection. I get the picture of a cat in some kind of pose, kind of cute and all.

I rest the mobile on the table we were gathering around and continue the conversation with the people surrounding me. And again, I get another bluetooth connection request. This time the file read something to do with Bugs Bunny and his female companion (can't remember the name), and I accept it, regrettably, again. I put it on the table, hoping that that was the last of those irratable bluetooth messages.

But it seems, the more I accepted the bluetooth messages, the more I encouraged the person behind the connection request to send some more.

So I get another request, and this time I decline it, saying to myself that I have had enough of this game. But the person seemed to be persistant, so I decline it again. Got up and walked into the coffeeshop, and made it look like I was greeting one of the staff, and made a quick glance around the interior of the place to see who it might be. Luckily for me, I got another request through that small period of time. I took my time on my response, and noticed someone suspiciously playing with their mobile phone.

I get an idea. And boy, was it downright mean and evil. He he he ..

I decline the request, and move out back to where I came from to sit down at the table again. Hoping that the person I had in mind would just let it go. But it looks like he needed some special attention.

So what did I do?

I gave him the attention he wanted.

That's all.

I walked up to the glass barrier between the two of us (him in the inside and me on the outside), knock gently on the window to get his attention, and showed him my phone and his connection request. And I gave him a sign that he shouldn't have tried it in the first place.

He nodded sideways trying to act as if he doesn't know what I am going on about. While in the meantime covering his trace which showed clearly on his phone.

I declined the request in front of his eyes, and no sooner had I done that did he look down to his phone to see that the connection had been refused.

Looking up at me while I walked away, he had his hand over his mouth.

'Nuff said..

1 comments:

Fat Burner supplements said...


Freshly Bloom Keto is a clinically formulated diet pill that works to trigger the ketosis process inside the body. The critical function of the supplement is to make the body enter a ketogenic diet, which involves going with fewer carbohydrates and creates a trunk full of energy instead of a large compound. The supplement is FDA approved and works to suppress the appetite level. With consistent use, you experience a slim and stylish shape. The supplement works to control hunger craving and lets you eat less. The metabolic rate gets increased, which allows for quick weight loss. vISIT on http://www.theapexhealth.com/freshly-bloom-keto-reviews-remove-excess-weight-naturally