Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wonderous World


My 2nd book Wonderous World has finally been published!!!

It was just handed to me today..

And it looks a right beauty, that's what it looks like.

The 2nd book is composed of a more well-balanced collection of poetry setting aside the once-aimed negative point-of-view of the debut release of Rapidly Blue.

The book, however, will not be able in your local bookshop until after the Eid holidays, I am afraid. But if you live around and know me very well and where I would hang out, you might just get yourself a free copy of the book.

Wow...

Today was such a great day..

This, tomorrow being Eid (Thursday) and other things, I am truly blessed. And I still look forward to gain a bigger blessing with someone who has a very deep place within my heart..


2 comments:

Swamy VKN said...

Congratulations on your new book Ali.

On the auspicious occasion of Eid Ul Fitr, I convey my warm greetings and good wishes to you, your parents, siblings, and other family members.

Eid Mubarak!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thank you both...

jawaher: you would have to send me your mailing address so that you can get your copies of my 1st and 2nd book..

please send the information to: pennedthoughts@gmail.com

thanks..