Monday, November 21, 2005

My Heart - My Soul

Could I draw your attention to certain point in me?
I'll give you a Buck; maybe two; or ever three

I'll draw your attention
To the clouds
How they move around
Without a bound

I'll skillfully write my princesses' name
With the stars
Delicately
Like the way she has touched my heart

Remember the rainbow?
And how it shines?
And how by the end of it
You'll find a treasure that glows?

My soul is attached
To this one true person
Where she is
Who she is
I just don't know

But I can say this
The love I hold is being missed
The kiss of passion hold no hidden agenda or twist

Remember that time
Waits for no one
I grabbed hold of the rail
And I'll never let go
Give me your hand
And I'll show you the possibilities
That our very own lives holds

0 comments: