Sunday, November 27, 2005

Nothing to say..

For the 2nd day in a row.. I have absolutely no idea what to talk about.

Maybe it's writer's block..

All I can say about what happened in the last two days is that I went to the ESO lecture. It was really interesting to hear about native plants and their natural habitats here in Oman. The ones we truly need and the ones we should be getting rid of.

Met also a few people, besides my father, Muscati was there of course. More people attended this lecture than the last one. And mostly foreignors and residents of Oman.

I gave a copy of my book to Muscati and his wife OceanDream. And another copy was given to a person who had earlier contributed in helping to shape my first book Rapidly Blue.

And that's about it.

Maybe this is just the eye of the storm..?

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

it wasn't 'cool' as such as it was interesting..but i mean i had nothing better to do that night and i thought to myself i am going to lose anything if i do attend it..and in the end i learnt something about trees that i really never knew about at all..

about the books, you emailed me saying that you were going to send me your correct address after you found it that you sent me the wrong one but you never did that and i am still waiting for it..

and as for saudi arabia..what would i do there? besides going for haj or another 3omra?

Mayed: so you got to comment on my blog at last! great to have you here, my friend.

and yes i guess you're right about that 'down time' thing. but right now i am just too busy with my book launch and everything..

which is pretty cool - i mean at least i am distracted if you know what i mean