Saturday, November 12, 2005

No One Will Ever Understand..

If only time was longer for me to know. What there is and what I could show. If only time held its breath. For me to discover instead of playing this game of show and tell. If only the two of us were here. On our own; for our concerns and secrets to be revealed.

The children run around. Playing hopscotch and on the merry-go-round. They laugh and play. Wish I had back my days. Turning of the hands of time. Wrinkles never go untnoticed - they shine. I am always a Cassanova. Broken by heart and tears. Ridden of lovely feelings, romantic gestures and scenes.

I am always the one with the lonely flower in my hand. Handing it out to everyone who is nice to me. My heart is at confusion. Dumped in frustration. Love? Love is just a dillusion. No one will ever come to understand.

0 comments: