Friday, November 25, 2005

The truth. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth.

It seems to me that I have run out of topics to discuss here.

I don't know at all what I should try to write about here that would be of interest to anyone out there who reads my blog.

I was once told that in order to write, you have to write from the heart.

And in order to get that right you should write only the information you need to facilitate within your post - like squeezing the information you are trying to make available through a duck's ass (sorry I just had to use that image) so it can be very concise.

And in order to make your writing appealing to your audience you would have to butter it up for the audience that will be reading it.

But I don't 'butter up' because that term of use can be loosely used as otherwise 'kissing someone's ass' (again I apologize) to make them like it.

I don't like to do such a thing. I'd rather have the truth up front about my writing and poetry. Therefore if someone tells me that my poetry is 'nice' or 'just another nice poem' that I write then I would only neglect that opinion because in a sense it isn't truthfull to the full proportion. I want to be criticized to know what kind of mistakes I am making and how I should face them and what kind solutions I could probably work on in the future.

Don't ask me what brought this up, because I have no idea whatsoever.

But that's how I feel on the truth..

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

jawaher: nothings wrong..

i am merely explaining why i don't post as much as before..

and yes you can copy my poems just as long as they say they are by me