Monday, June 25, 2007

come in, world..

So, apparently, there are two more weeks left of this terrible course until our three-week summer holiday begins on this insurance course.

I don't know about you, but I am hoping that I will leave the course during the holiday and set off on my long-life dream of becoming a real writer where-ever that may lead me to, mainly because I feel I am not cut out for this hard work even though I have gotten through this much and there's only like 2 and a half years left to go.

But one does never know. Eh?

You'll have to excuse the Gonu Relief Blog for their ill-posting about the progress in the Sultanate because we have all been immensely piled up with work but that's come down a notch or two for some of us while the others will catch up later on.

By the way, I just want to make a big thankyou! out to everyone whose put in an effort to help us bring our beautiful Oman to the way it used to be. Your donations, your participation, your high spirits, your positive words are what keep us moving on forward so thankyou!

I am hoping in the next 2 weeks to open up 3 new blogs of which 1 only will be a solo act of mine, mainly because it is the brainchild of my terrible sense of humor and I can't imagine anyone else doing it unless I see it fit sometime in the future. The other two will be a community and a poetry blog - respectively. Both of which, I am hoping, to involve as many contributors in Oman as possible (and many English & Arab poets from anywhere in the world for the poetry blog).

4 comments:

Solafa said...

Sallam,

When you are done with the prepartion of the new blogs, let us know. :)

At least i will get the chance to read and comments, especially on the poems blogs. :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Hi Solafa,

I will let you know inshallah about the poetry blog. But as far as the community blog goes it will be a joint contribution - inshallah - by all the Omani bloggers.

Solafa said...

Oh, so for the community it will be more than one person contributing to it! wow cool, then it shall turn to be even more intresting to read through many views and observations.

*when you say by all Omani bloggers; did you mean all the ones in Oman?

i know my question sounds stupid but just thought of asking!*shy*

Sleepless In Muscat said...

no, your questions are not stupid. There's no need to be shy, either.

Any Omani blogger or any Omani - anywhere - whose interested in blogging is invited to join up the blog. Once I refurbish it a little here and there.

Since all of you have noticed that you cannot access the blog.