Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oman Community Blog - special announcement

I have just sent out some invitations to the Omani bloggers of whom I could get my hands on their emails. However, I would like to say that if you haven't received an invitation from Blogger, it's because I couldn't find your email address.

There is still a chance that you can join up the Community Blog if you leave it here in the comments sections of this post or send me a personal email or rather a blank email from your address so that I can add you to the list of contributors.

My email address is: pennedthoughts@gmail.com.

I am currently adding up the contributors and I ask that no one publishes anything until I have things ready for the full opening which will be soon enough. I urge you all to comply.

Thanks everyone..

0 comments: