Thursday, June 28, 2007

featured articles on Gulf News


Great news..

Two of the articles that I had produced on the Secret Arabian Journal blog had been featured on Gulf News.

One of them was about Survival Instincts used to stay alive during the Gonu epidemic and another was about the escalated movements from the West to move and Rage A War On Iran.

I am extremely happy that someone else has appreciated my writing apart from the local people here at newspapers who have nothing to talk about but yesterday's news and don't care about people's opinions even if they have to take a chance about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hala,

Congrat. and well done for getting recognized within the Arabic Peninsula and the Globe through the news web site.


Masha-Allah, may more to come in the near future :)

Amjad said...

Great news!!

Congratulations buddy! :-)

How come I didn't notice this before? I always check the blogs section of gulfnews. It's great that they're interested in blogs and choose good posts everyday and post them on their blogs section then provide the link of the blogger who wrote the article they chose. Really great. Apparently they appreciate blogging.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Solafa:

Thank you. I hope this leads forward to international recognition inshallah. Or maybe just the first step :P

Amjad:

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

The article came off one of the blogs that I used to participate in called 'A Secret Arabian Journal'. The link is in the post if you are interested.

Thanks again.