Tuesday, June 05, 2007

updated news bulletin


Due to the emergency state that the country has been put into because of Cyclone JONU, I will have an update every now and then about the situation here in Muscat and what I know of in the lands that mostly affected like the Sharqiyah region, the Halaniyat and Masirah Islands, too..

Thus, if I don't carry anything else within these 4 days, I ask that you forgive me.

I feel I am more in service by republishing the news as we get it or as I see it here in Muscat in specific and in the Sultanate in general.

Thank you for your understanding..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the rough weather!

Abdullah Al-Bahrani said...

Thanks, trust me I do appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

thank you.

you can start by spelling it correctly.

Gonu, with a G

Suburban said...

Sleepless,

I have a list of Cyclone Preparedness steps available on My blog-->

http://otheroman.blogspot.com

they came to me courtesy of some friends who work at PDO. Perhaps you can post them here as well. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Take Care,

Suburban

Sleepless In Muscat said...

<:3(___)~ Ruby Redux:

lol.. you didn't cause it. :P

Per Your Request:

You're most welcome my friend.

Anonymous:

you've become like some bothersome parasite. The big issue here is the storm and you're worried about SPELLING? How insignificant are you?

Suburban:

Thanks. I will. I appreciate any information I can get to put on the blog about this cyclone.

Abdullah Al-Bahrani said...

any updates?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Per Your Request:

please check the new posts that I posted.

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.