Suburban has posted a set of instructions and measures to be taken in cases of emergencies like this on her blog which you can get by clicking here. I would like to thank Suburban for her generosity for sharing this information with me and the rest of the blogosphere.
Kay has also posted about the increasingly alarming situation in Oman as Cyclone GUNO changes its course directly towards Muscat instead of Masirah and Halaniyat. To read the details, click here.
- Gulf News: Cyclone Gonu could hit Turtle nesting area
- Gulf News: Cyclone reaches Omani coast
- Times of Oman: Cyclone may hit Oman
- Al Watan: Sultanate declares emergency state to face Class 4 Cyclone Gonu (in Arabic)
- Al Shabiba: Weather Services: Cyclone Gonu moving to the Sultanate at 18Kmph with heavy rains, gusts, and high waves (in Arabic)
- Al Shabiba: Civil Defense Emergency Committee declares emergency to battle out tropical Cyclone (in Arabic)
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Posted by Sleepless In Muscat at 15:49