Wednesday, June 27, 2007

the Oman Community Blog

Progress is up and running with the updates that I am applying towards the upcoming Oman Community Blog.

Access is still not granted to it since there is still a lot left to be done.

But I am posting this for another reason, if anyone out there is interested in joining up into this blog please let me know as soon as possible. The Community Blog will be a joint effort for those who wish to contribute news and views about Oman whether their experience was bad or good, thus, making it a very informative blog for those who don't know about Oman and for those who do but just didn't know that.

Again, if anyone is ever interested, you know what my email is, and if you're too shy to come barging into my inbox - fair enough - you can leave a comment on this here post.

I'll be back with more details about the official online access date quite soon.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sallam,

I've sent you an e-mail ;)

Solafa

Twister said...

Count me in...i don't know your email address though...

I lived in Muscat all my life before moving to australia just recently...and i still follow the happenings of the city keenly...

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Solafa:

Thanks. I got it.

I will be updating you on the progress inshallah.

Twister:

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Be on the guard for any updates on the progress of the said blog.

Modee said...

i wouldnt mind joining
when will the blog be up?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Modee:

Unfortunately, we are in the early stages of developing the blog and having anyone posting anything would be an obstacle of that process.

I am, though, in the process of adding the bloggers email addresses right now. So, if you'll kindly email me your email address or just post it here - I will take care of the rest.

Please bare with me in not posting the minute you accept the invitation. I will let you know when you can.

Thanks for your interest.

Modee said...

my email is modee15@gmail.com

i also have a blog that needs writers
its a blog on oman in the asian cup
so if your interested in writing football articles just send me an email
the blog is
http://oman-in-the-asian-cup.blogspot.com